FINANCIAL STRATEGY THE FOUNDATION OF EVERY BUSINESS
More Time. More Money. More Value
Every Financial Solution. A Single Relationship.
Discover the power of cutting the waste and reinvesting the time and capital saved.
In today’s fast-paced and competitive world, managing all your business’s financial responsibilities can be a nightmare. The financial industry has failed to evolve and meet the ever-growing pressures of today’s demands on businesses and their owners. UNTIL NOW
5 WAYS ANCHOR MAXIMIZES YOUR BUSINESS EFFICIENCY
1. Perform initial business valuation and create tax/operating strategy to minimize your #1 expense; taxes.
2. We work with over 70 companies to ensure you receive the very best insurance rates. Reinvest the savings.
3. The merchant's team has one purpose. Save you money. Get the best possible rates, reinvest the savings.
4. Our accounting team understands complex tax strategies, we won't let Uncle Sam slow your business down!
5. The law firm provides you peace of mind with writing legal contracts, wills, estate plans, or succession plans.
"If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail. "
Fundamentally business revolves around money. The ability to create cash flow and manage that cash flow that grows and enhances your business is everything. This is where it gets complicated... Taxes, Accountants, Insurance, Attorneys, Payment Solutions Providers, Wealth Managers, and more are all individually draining your time, energy, and money for their own self-interest.
With no financial strategy, you're just a sailboat in a storm.
Each Selling An Individual Product
No Communication or Collaborating
Being Pulled In Different Directions
Inefficient and Expensive
Solutions Built Around a Strategy
All Pieces Working Together For You
Saving Time With A Single Advisor
Simple and Easy to Understand
Maximum Efficiency/Maximum Savings
How We Maximize Financial & Operational Performance
- Retailer with government contracts
- Annual Gross Earnings: >$7,000,000
- 14 Employees
Problem: Very unhappy with past accountants and cannot paint a clear picture of their financial status. Carrying substantial tax liability year after year.
Solutions: Like most business's Susan's business complications could not be solved by a one directional solution.
The collective efforts and collaboration of the whole Anchor team allowed us to provide our holistic solution that greatly reduced the business's tax liability, created several efficiencies resulting in increased cash flow, and put Susan on a path that she can see clearly and feel good about.
Anchor Merchant Services
- Provided full financial picture through comprehensive analysis and complimentary business valuation.
- Worked closely with Anchor Accounting to create accurate Profit/Loss and Balance sheets.
- Restructured entity and employees to maximize employee benefits and minimize tax exposure.
- Created financial plan & tax strategy to demonstrate path to hit company short and long term targets.
- Designed retirement & succession plan for Susan who planned to retire within 5 years.
- Provided complimentary financial planning to employees.
- Saved $100,000 in annual payment processing fees. Reinvesting capital in financial strategy.
- Provide backup payment solution to ensure 24/7 processing capability.
- Dedicated support to provide training and service whenever you need it most.
- Provide payroll/bookkeeping services, working closely with Financial on strategy.
- Filed change of entity paperwork with appropriate authorities.
- Worked side by side with Financial to implement the advanced tax strategy used.
- Worked with over 70 insurers to find most suitable policy. Saved $7,000 on annual premiums.
- Create and consult on contractual matters regarding his investment properties.
Hover to Discover How
We Optimized Susan's Business
- Restructured employee contracts to best protect both parties entering into agreement.
- Provide continuous consulting on contractual matters.
Do You Know What Your Business Is Worth?
Only 2% of small business owners know their business valuation. This leaves owners vulnerable to making uninformed, but very important decisions! Such as equity negotiations, retirement plans, succession strategies, and more!
Why We Want You to Know
the Value of Your Business
To better understand your business compared to the market.
As a starting point to help assess how to create a strategy to reach its potential.
To know the value of your largest asset in order to properly plan your retirement
During Buy/Sell Agreements with business partners
In order to ensure that your business and your family are properly protected
When considering funding opportunities
To plan for the future of your business with a qualified succession plan
When you plan to buy a business
To prepare for taxable events such as gifting or grants